REMEDIATION AND EXCAVATION
SOIL REMEDIATION AND EXCAVATION
When you discover the possibility of soil contamination from oil, antifreeze, fuel, or other contaminants, at your garage, shop, or farm, let Independent Waste Oil help you get your site cleaned up and protect your environment. With the disposal of used oil, contaminated fuels, and used antifreeze, being a part of our daily routine, for the past 40+ years, we are sometimes called upon to help clean up an area that could have led to an EPA violation.
STEPS FOR REMEDIATION
- Inform us of your concern and we’ll schedule a time to come out and inspect your area.
- If there appears to be a need for remediation, soil samples are taken and lab tested for depth of contamination.
- Once lab tests are completed, we will be able to determine to what depth, excavation is required.
- Excavation of area is scheduled and all contaminated dirt is removed.
- Clean fill dirt replaces old soil, upon the removal of all excavated, contaminated dirt.
- Upon completion of the removal of all contaminated soil, you’ll receive documentation that your area is clean.