USED ANTIFREEZE DISPOSAL
Many do not know that antifreeze can be recycled and re-used as antifreeze. By doing so, we are able to once again protect our water sources and the environment. At Independent Waste Oil (IWO), we also can provide this service quickly and reliably, and in most cases within 24 hours of your requested pick up. We’ll provide you with containment devices that are EPA/DEP approved.
- Your request for used antifreeze disposal is received.
- Service is scheduled for pickup within 24 hours of request (in most cases).
- Oil technician arrives at your facility and proceeds to the pick up site.
- Hoses are run to containment devices (does require 30’ of unobstructed path in order to reach and remove the liquids).
- Documented manifest is provided to you [EPA / DEP compliant].